Authorized Tag Heuer Service Center
Matheu’s is your Official Factory Authorized Service Center in the USA approved by TAG Heuer central Customer Service in Switzerland, authorized to perform warranty work and non-warranty repairs. We service all 50 US states. Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry has the certified Tag Heuer skilled watchmakers, genuine TAG Heuer spare parts, tools and know-how to perform all kinds of work, both under warranty or not, on all TAG Heuer timepieces. All the work is performed internally at Matheu’s and complies with the International TAG Heuer service quality guidelines.
Matheu’s is a TAG Heuer Authorized Service Center and accepts warranty and service repair, and Battery & Reseal at factory standards. Service may include:
- Battery & Reseal
- Water Resistant Testing
- Movement Exchange
- Full Service
To mail your watch to us, please complete the TAG HEUER Service Request information below, we must have:
- $35 shipping fee- shipping applied to Declined repairs as well. We will Ship USPS Registered Mail back to you with signature required.
- What is needed for repair of your TAG Heuer Timepiece?
- All contact info completed.
- Ship and insure your timepiece when mailing. Matheu’s is not responsible for uninsured packages or non-trackable methods. Use trackable/tracing shipping method (UPS, FedEx Ground, USPS Certified, Registered, Confirmation, Insured)
- DO NOT SHIP WATCH BOXES-if you do we cannot guarantee you will get it back.
- Matheu’s will contact you regarding an estimate for repair approximately one week after watch is received. Please do not call store to see if we have received the package (use shipping company tracking). Once received, we will send an email confirmation with repair id#.